The brand is a feature of the offer that often determines the choice of a given product or service. Brand awareness research provides knowledge that allows for planning effective promotional activities, creating a positive brand image, strengthening brand loyalty, and building competitive advantages in the market. Brand awareness study provides information that is necessary for many marketing and sales processes:
- assessment of the effectiveness of marketing and advertising campaigns helps to implement more effective promotional activities and select the most profitable communication channels,
- learning about the true (positive and negative) customer opinions about the brand and gathering knowledge of the current brand perception allows quickly responding to changes or potential crisis situations, implementing solutions that build the desired, positive image, as well as strengthening brand loyalty,
- identifying the purchasing habits of consumers, including sources of obtaining information about the brand, enables strengthening the competitive advantage by better promoting the offer and responding to changing customer preferences.
Brand awareness research helps to find information such as:
- consumer expectations,
- consumer purchasing preferences,
- brand associations indicated by consumers,
- the level of consumers identification with the brand,
- consumer loyalty to the brand,
- the attractiveness of the brand image in the eyes of consumers,
- the level of awareness of the offer presented by consumers,
- the scope of brand tracking in social media by the target group.
Brand awareness research can be extremely helpful in everyday work on building image and increasing sales. However, in order to be able to obtain reliable data and practical recommendations, it is necessary to have the appropriate competences and tools. By cooperating with MarketHub, you have the guarantee that the project is carried out by experts:
- with extensive experience in conducting brand awareness research studies,
- who are using professional online survey tools,
- who can even provide information that is very difficult to access,
- that can add to the project data from thousands of information sources in 9 languages.
Spontaneous brand awareness – the percentage of respondents who are able to indicate the name of a brand from a given product group without the help of an interviewer.
Prompted brand awareness – the percentage of respondents who declare that they are familiar with a brand from a given product group after quoting its name by the interviewer.
Top-of-mind awareness – the percentage of respondents who independently mention a specific brand as the first among brands from a given product group.
WHY CUSTOMERS VALUE OUR MARKET ANALYSIS AND RESEARCH?
The service provided allowed us to assess the potential of the analysed development scenario and helped us to make a decision. During our cooperation, the Infobrokerska team showed great flexibility and commitment to the project, which is why I recommend the services of this company.
I heartily recommend cooperation with Infobrokerska.pl to anyone who cares about saving employees’ time and costs and receiving information tailored to their company’s needs.
The company performed for us a product market analysis in English, covering European and non-European countries. The company showed a great understanding of our business needs, preparing the first part of the analysis in a very short time, for which we are especially grateful. The information provided constitutes a significant contribution to the knowledge resources of our company. With full conviction, I can recommend this company’s services to any entrepreneur looking for expert support in market analysis.
Małopolska Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego S.A. confirms the completion of the work performed as part of the project „Capital for Innovations” under the Operational Program of the Innovative Economy, Action 3.1 – Initiating innovative activity in the area of desk research market analysis for an IT product for learning music in Germany and Poland and the analysis of potential competitors of the company.
The company completed the project professionally and on time. Experience in implementing this type of service and the high qualifications of its experts transferred into effects that fully met our expectations. We especially value the commitment and openness to adapting the project to our needs.
Our cooperation was efficient and realised with great commitment, therefore we recommend Markethub as a specialist in research and analysis for business.